I just learned this morning that another little boy has lost the fight with cancer. He battled for over 6 years. This is the not so thankful thoughts portion of the post. Cancer Sucks!!! My heart is hurting for this family.....definitely got some major Bah Humbug going right now.
I am still very aware of all the things in my life that I do have to be thankful for. I am blessed beyond belief with wonderful family and friends. Here are a few Thankful Thoughts.
- I am thankful to have been married to hubby for 22 years. And thankful we were able to go on a quick getaway to Hilton Head to celebrate. (and thankful for the awesome food we had to eat!)
- I am thankful for my beautiful, self motivated, intelligent, and healthy daughter Morgan. I am also thankful that she's an all around good kid who stays out of trouble and knows wrong from right and not afraid to let people know where she stands on an issue.
- I am thankful for a husband who doesn't get too upset with me when I break my phone for the 3rd time in a year. It's been a bad year for me and phones. He gives me grief....and rolls his eyes and sighs heavily....but then he fixes it for me. Thankful for the spare phone in the desk drawer so I didn't have drive all the way to the AT&T store.
- I am thankful for my mother who makes me get a little excited about decorating for Christmas. She loves to decorate and it rubs off on me....sometimes.
- I am thankful for Wilson. He makes us smile and we sure do love him. He's having a rough time right now and not sure exactly what's going on. He's not eating and has lost about 15 lbs. That's a lot for that big old goofy dog. Hubby has taken him to the vet for the 2nd time in 2 weeks.
- And I've very thankful for friends who know this isn't the easiest time for me and reach out or email or just give me an extra hug. Love you all!
Tricia
No comments:
Post a Comment