Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sweet Summertime

We are officially on summer break.  I guess that it's really Morgan on summer break and I'm just in a state of year round summer break since I'm retired for now.  :-)  Summer break means that Morgan is no longer a sophomore.  She's a Junior now.  How did that happen SO FAST??  I don't even want to go think about it.
Here's a brief look in pictures of some things going on around here and some just random stuff too.
Our week started off with rain and more rain.  UGH!  Thankfully, it's moved on and the sun is back.
Ok, correction.  There will be no pictures today.  Every time I try to import pictures, I get an error message and I don't have time to sit here and mess with this.  I've got errands to run.
So, here's the quick version.  We're hanging around doing pretty much nothing!!!  It's the perfect summer.  Morgan is doing the same soccer camp that she's done the last 3 years.  She goes 3 nights a week for the next 4+ weeks.  (you commit to 4 weeks but you can go up to 8 weeks)  July gets a little busy for all of us so not sure how often she'll be able to make it. 
Have a great Wednesday.  I'll try and find time in my busy schedule (HA) to figure out what's up with this crazy BlogSpot and get some photos loaded.
Tricia

No comments: