- Full moon last Friday night. This is what it looked like out our front door. They say people act all crazy when there is a full moon....hmmmm. Have to report that no craziness from us.
- LOVE these things. Bugles Chocolate Peanut Butter. Oh. My. I could eat a whole bag easily. (but I won't)
- Morgan driving the golf cart. She thinks driving the golf cart will make her a good driver when she turns 16. We'll see about that one.
- We got a little creative with our pumpkins this year. Here are the before and after shots. I was a little fancy this year!
- Our cat is still a freak. We bought her a new scratcher thingy and she LOVES it. Scratches on it all the time and then sleeps on it. She's a little big for it--kinda hangs over the sides.
That's about all for today's randomness. Hope you all have a great week. I'm sure there will be some Halloween photos soon.
Tricia








1 comment:
I can't take that cat!! That is the WIERDEST cat I know!! The pumpkins look awesome!!! LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment